Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Terengganu (Jerteh) ~ ONE Utama Hotel

The hardest part in my business trip is to find myself a place to stay. I need to complete my task at area Setiu and Permaisuri. However, I can't spot any suitable place to stay. Therefore, I come to the nearest city, Jerteh. Luckily, I managed to get myself check in to ONE Utama Hotel.

OMG! I'm having problem to understand language here. Since it is nearby Kelantan, their Malay is totally different from what we used to hear in central. I'm trying my best to catch their words when I were at the reception counter. Phew~ I got myself registered for two nights for a standard room, which is costing me RM100 per night. Price is not the issue now, as long as I can get a room here. (It is really hard to get or spot a hotel)



Oh Ya! For those who are planning to come over, please make sure that you place your reservation prior travel. Their rooms are always not available. I believe it is due to not many hotels available at this area. Perhaps dropping them an e-mail is better due to language barrier, hahaha.

Second thing, the location of this hotel is great. Less than 5 minutes walking distance to access the following
1. Bank (Maybank, CIMB, Agro, BSN)
2. Clinic
3. Eateries section (many stalls serve you local delicacies), Restaurant (Chinese food is opposite of the hotel), fast food (KFC, Pizza Hut)
4. Supermarket
5. Shops (shoes, clothing)
6. Pharmacy
7. Laundry Cleaning shop
WOW! Why so convenient? It is because of the hotel is located at business park, which is a 4 storey shoplot. 





No proper working desk here. I have been working on the bed for two days. Totally making me back pain. Only one small coffee table here, but don't have proper chair to suit the height. ><



ONE Utama Hotel
Address: WISMA HAJIAH FATIMAH
Lot 168-172, Jalan Tuan Hitam,
22000 Jerteh, Terengganu
Tel: 09-6973188
Fax: 09-6971388
Email: outama@streamyx.com


No comments:

Post a Comment