1) Wireless connection are enabled with the co-operation with YES. It is expected that internet connection is available along the North-South highway, but, not in Singapore. (However, based on my personal user experience, speed of connection is not at the satisfied level though number of passengers in the bus is 5). Don't worry about your power of your IT gadget, there is an electrical outlet located to each seat.
2) Ya, a good news for person who is suffering most of the time when they are boarding bus. A plenty of leg room is available to ensure you have a relaxing and comfortable trip.
3) In order to ensure that you are experiencing a different coach service from others, there is an attendant ready to serve you. the attendant will provide you a mineral water, headset (for watching TV), and small cushion once you are on-board.
4) After certain period (KL-SG: within 30 minutes, SG-KL: after passed through both Singapore and Malaysia immigration check point), they will serve you a meal. Please don't expect too much on the meal provided. There are both non-vegetarian and vegetarian options available, you may select during ticket purchase. (I have selected vegetarian meal, however, they serve you non-vegetarian meal. After I have voiced out my opinion, they serve you a vegetarian meal which is shown in the picture below. For a pure vegan, I bet they will never eat that. When I was going back from Singapore to KL, they are serving you the same meal as non-vegetarian meal. It is disappointed with their services. And, I never request for another meal this time.)
5) The schedule of the coach is on time. This is the most promising service, but, do expect a plus minus of 20 minutes which is depending on the process of immigration check point. You are provided a form to be filled up when you are almost heading to the immigration check point.
6) No washroom on the bus. But, the bus will stop at several rest and recreation area along the highway (3 to 4 stops). You may have your toilet break during the stop.
The location of Odyssey Malaysia is really not strategic. There is no place for you to wait and drop off and pick up your loves one. However, they are planning to move their office from Mont Kiara. This is considered a good news to us. It is because Mont Kiara is an area which is unlikely to be accessed by most of the public transport. I hope that they can move their office to a better location.
Odyssey Deck (Malaysia)
Address: Lot 1B Shoplex at Mont Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Business Hour: 7.30am-7.30pm
Odyssey Lounge (Singapore)
Address: 400 Balestier Road,
Balestier Plaza, #01-08,
Business Hour: 7.30am-7.30pm
(Pictures are adapted from Odyssey Official Website, except meal served, immigration card)
Journey time is up to 5 hours 15 minutes depending on traffic conditions & clearance at the check point
Includes one meal, hot beverage, and bottled drinking water for one pax