Friday, August 30, 2013

Singapore ~ Fragrance Hotel (Classic)

A poor experience when I was on a rush for my business trip (2 Days 1 Night) to Singapore. I have no time to arrange my accommodation before I reached here. I am taking Odyssey coach to Singapore and I am expected to travel to KL by the same bus too. Therefore, I am intended to get a hotel which is located nearby the bus boarding location. I have chosen Fragrance Hotel - Classic, since it is just a 5 minutes walking distance to Balestier Plaza (bus boarding location). But, it has totally given me a bad experience:

Fragrance Hotel has 6 floors, equipped with elevator. The room is small. It is a double room. The room is equipped with air-conditioner, wall-mounted TV, hair dryer. The bath room is equipped with hot water. Both room and bath room are looked a little bit old. And, the most terrifying is there are several cockroaches in the room. It has made me unable to sleep for whole night. Luckily, the wall mounted TV has accompanied me for the whole night.



Wireless connection is not free, though it is mentioned free connection available (I think only for those who book online from their website). Wireless connection is only available when you pay them SGD5 for 2 hours continuously surfing or SGD10 for 24 hours continuously surfing. The user experience of the internet connection is not satisfied either.

However, the staffs at Fragrance Hotel are friendly. They will greet you and asking you the experience of staying here. I do voice out to them about cleanliness of the room. I hope they will do something after I have checked out. 

It is advisable to those who is wishing to get a clean room to go for other selection, since there are several hotels located along Balestier road such as Hotel 81, Days Hotel, Value Hotel, Aqueen Hotel and more.

Location of the hotel is strategic which a lot of eateries are located nearby such as Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice, Bah Kut Teh, Steamboat, and more. 



Fragrance Hotel - Classic
Address: 418-Balestier Road
Singapore 329808
Tel: (65) 62546888
Fax: (65) 62546882
Website: www.fragrancehotel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment